Nation One Mortgage is always looking for higly qualified individuals to join our amazing team.
We currently have the following positions open. If you think you would be a fit here, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mortgage Recruiter -
- Accountable for full-cycle recruiting of Mortgage Industry positions with a heavy emphasis on sales positions.
- Utilize a variety of sourcing methods including Social Media, job boards, direct sourcing, college recruiting, job fairs, meet-and-greets, and cold calling to attract passive and active candidates.
- Develop comprehensive campaigns to identify and attract quality candidates utilizing personal and professional networks, centers of influence, blogs, peers, etc. and innovative tactics to source passive candidates and build a robust talent network.
- Screens passive and active candidates for consideration of open and future positions.
Mortgage Processor -
- Solid proficiency in processing purchase and refinance transactions of Conv, FHA, VA, USDA
- Strong PC skills, including Word, Excel & Encompass Loan Origination System a plus, etc
- Review all income documentation for accuracy, completeness
- Excellent organizational skills, strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills - phone, personal contact and written, must exercise judgment
- Demonstrates problem solving, researching and decision-making skills. Consistently maintain high performance in stressful situations
Mortgage Loan officer -
- High commissions
- Multi-state licenses
- Diverse suite of mortgage loan products
- The best pricing in the market
- Processing and Underwriting Team will take care of all mortgage banking activities and processing, allowing you, the MLO, to focus solely on originating
>> PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST ALREADY BE LICENSED IN ONE OR MORE STATES TO QUALIFY FOR A LOAN OFFICER POSITION <<